Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Jersey City, New Jersey, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Garden State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Jersey City…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Jersey City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 336
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jersey City
- Waterparks in Jersey City
- Zoos in Jersey City
- Tours in Jersey City
- Indoor Play in Jersey City
- Museums in Jersey City
- National Parks / Natural World in Jersey City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jersey City
- Historical Attractions in Jersey City
- Transport Attractions in Jersey City
- RV/Campsite in Jersey City
- Skiing in Jersey City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jersey City
- Caves and Mines in Jersey City
- Arts and Crafts in Jersey City