Montana is truly a special place. Unspoilt wilderness, amazing wildlife, and a true American West way about it…a place where kids can experience what small-town frontier America may have been like. Oh yes, and dinosaurs! (Make sure you visit the numerous museums like Great Plains Dinosaur Museum)
Kids can’t go to Montana and not experience the wild outdoors. Glacier National Park has an incredibly unique ecosystem, and Bitterroot National Forest spans over 1.6 million acres! The scenery in Montana is magical and a haven for kids to explore in.
History can be relived with sites like Little Bighorn Battlefield, as well as incredible museums like the frontier inspired Fort Benton Heritage Museum, and the Museum of the Rockies. An amazing education for kids!
Wait, you want cowboys? Why didn't you say so! There are plenty of true Western experiences to be had for kids with activities such as Jakes Horses, or perhaps a visit to a true working ranch with Grant-Kohrs Ranch!
With 180 degrees of Big Sky, Montana is an unforgettable experience for kids, and a state with countless places to visit with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Jefferson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 24
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jefferson City
- Waterparks in Jefferson City
- Zoos in Jefferson City
- Tours in Jefferson City
- Indoor Play in Jefferson City
- Museums in Jefferson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Jefferson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jefferson City
- Historical Attractions in Jefferson City
- Transport Attractions in Jefferson City
- RV/Campsite in Jefferson City
- Skiing in Jefferson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jefferson City
- Caves and Mines in Jefferson City
- Arts and Crafts in Jefferson City