Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Jacksonville, Florida there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Sunshine State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Jacksonville is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Jacksonville inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Jacksonville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Jacksonville
- Waterparks in Jacksonville
- Zoos in Jacksonville
- Tours in Jacksonville
- Indoor Play in Jacksonville
- Museums in Jacksonville
- National Parks / Natural World in Jacksonville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Jacksonville
- Historical Attractions in Jacksonville
- Transport Attractions in Jacksonville
- RV/Campsite in Jacksonville
- Skiing in Jacksonville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Jacksonville
- Caves and Mines in Jacksonville
- Arts and Crafts in Jacksonville