Vermont is a the true meaning of the word “delight” - and a state that kids will just fall in love with!
Those famous fall colors, the deliciously famous maple syrup (check out Sugarbush Farm!) and those soft snow covered winters all make for an unforgettable family experience!
Great Vermont Corn Maze and Adams Farm are great examples of the sweet, New England experiences that can be had, with sleigh-rides, bonfires and petting zoos. There are delicious experiences to be had, like the very tasty Chocolatorium and Ben and Jerry’s Factory Tour! (we were excited too!)
Kids will love exploring the various museums, from the historic Old Stone House Museum, the outer realms of Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, and the very artistic Shelburne Museum.
Don’t forget about those famous slopes too…because it’s snow time!
From the mountains, valleys, farms and quaint villages, Vermont brings new experiences and fun with every season. Best experience them all to see which the kids love best!
There are so many fun things to do in Island Pond with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 110
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Island Pond
- Waterparks in Island Pond
- Zoos in Island Pond
- Tours in Island Pond
- Indoor Play in Island Pond
- Museums in Island Pond
- National Parks / Natural World in Island Pond
- Things to do for Active Kids in Island Pond
- Historical Attractions in Island Pond
- Transport Attractions in Island Pond
- RV/Campsite in Island Pond
- Skiing in Island Pond
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Island Pond
- Caves and Mines in Island Pond
- Arts and Crafts in Island Pond