Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Hoosier State…we certainly are! If you’re in Indianapolis and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Indiana sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Indianapolis, Indiana! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Indianapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 69
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Indianapolis
- Waterparks in Indianapolis
- Zoos in Indianapolis
- Tours in Indianapolis
- Indoor Play in Indianapolis
- Museums in Indianapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Indianapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Indianapolis
- Historical Attractions in Indianapolis
- Transport Attractions in Indianapolis
- RV/Campsite in Indianapolis
- Skiing in Indianapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Indianapolis
- Caves and Mines in Indianapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Indianapolis