Trains, planes and automobiles in The Hoosier State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Indianapolis, Indiana!
Indianapolis has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Indianapolis!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Indianapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 69
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Indianapolis
- Waterparks in Indianapolis
- Zoos in Indianapolis
- Tours in Indianapolis
- Indoor Play in Indianapolis
- Museums in Indianapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Indianapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Indianapolis
- Historical Attractions in Indianapolis
- Transport Attractions in Indianapolis
- RV/Campsite in Indianapolis
- Skiing in Indianapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Indianapolis
- Caves and Mines in Indianapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Indianapolis