“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Indianapolis, Indiana there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Hoosier State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Indianapolis, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Indianapolis!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Indianapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 68
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Indianapolis
- Waterparks in Indianapolis
- Zoos in Indianapolis
- Tours in Indianapolis
- Indoor Play in Indianapolis
- Museums in Indianapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Indianapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Indianapolis
- Historical Attractions in Indianapolis
- Transport Attractions in Indianapolis
- RV/Campsite in Indianapolis
- Skiing in Indianapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Indianapolis
- Caves and Mines in Indianapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Indianapolis