“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Independence, Missouri there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Show Me State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Independence, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Independence!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Independence with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Independence
- Waterparks in Independence
- Zoos in Independence
- Tours in Independence
- Indoor Play in Independence
- Museums in Independence
- National Parks / Natural World in Independence
- Things to do for Active Kids in Independence
- Historical Attractions in Independence
- Transport Attractions in Independence
- RV/Campsite in Independence
- Skiing in Independence
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Independence
- Caves and Mines in Independence
- Arts and Crafts in Independence