Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Independence, Missouri there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Show Me State is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Independence is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Independence inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Independence with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Independence
- Waterparks in Independence
- Zoos in Independence
- Tours in Independence
- Indoor Play in Independence
- Museums in Independence
- National Parks / Natural World in Independence
- Things to do for Active Kids in Independence
- Historical Attractions in Independence
- Transport Attractions in Independence
- RV/Campsite in Independence
- Skiing in Independence
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Independence
- Caves and Mines in Independence
- Arts and Crafts in Independence