Idaho Falls is a charming town which will welcome your family with open arms. It has the beauty and warmth of classic small town America, and is filled with fun places to go with kids - perfect for a family day out!
Want to spend the day with fun creatures like playful penguins or gibbons? Tautphaus Park Zoo is a great place for kids to explore, learn and play, and their education can continue at the Museum of Idaho!
Idaho Falls is a place filled with old fashioned family friendly attractions which are just…well, fun. Little kids will love Leo’s Place with it’s multi level adventures - or Blast Off with arcades, laser tag, paintball and mini golf!
The whole family can get involved with bowling at Skyline Lanes or try their hand at ice skating at Joe Marmo / Wayne Lehto Ice Arena. There is trampoline fun at ijump, and indoor rock climbing at YMCA Climbing Gym.
There are lots of fun things to do with kids in Idaho Falls. It’s classic America, and you will be made to feel right at home.
There are so many fun things to do in Idaho Falls with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Idaho Falls
- Waterparks in Idaho Falls
- Zoos in Idaho Falls
- Tours in Idaho Falls
- Indoor Play in Idaho Falls
- Museums in Idaho Falls
- National Parks / Natural World in Idaho Falls
- Things to do for Active Kids in Idaho Falls
- Historical Attractions in Idaho Falls
- Transport Attractions in Idaho Falls
- RV/Campsite in Idaho Falls
- Skiing in Idaho Falls
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Idaho Falls
- Caves and Mines in Idaho Falls
- Arts and Crafts in Idaho Falls