It’s animal time in Huntsville, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Huntsville because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntsville
- Waterparks in Huntsville
- Zoos in Huntsville
- Tours in Huntsville
- Indoor Play in Huntsville
- Museums in Huntsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntsville
- Historical Attractions in Huntsville
- Transport Attractions in Huntsville
- RV/Campsite in Huntsville
- Skiing in Huntsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntsville
- Caves and Mines in Huntsville
- Arts and Crafts in Huntsville