Trains, planes and automobiles in The Heart of Dixie for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Huntsville, Alabama!
Huntsville has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Huntsville!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntsville
- Waterparks in Huntsville
- Zoos in Huntsville
- Tours in Huntsville
- Indoor Play in Huntsville
- Museums in Huntsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntsville
- Historical Attractions in Huntsville
- Transport Attractions in Huntsville
- RV/Campsite in Huntsville
- Skiing in Huntsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntsville
- Caves and Mines in Huntsville
- Arts and Crafts in Huntsville