Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Huntsville, Alabama there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Heart of Dixie is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Huntsville is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Huntsville inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntsville
- Waterparks in Huntsville
- Zoos in Huntsville
- Tours in Huntsville
- Indoor Play in Huntsville
- Museums in Huntsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntsville
- Historical Attractions in Huntsville
- Transport Attractions in Huntsville
- RV/Campsite in Huntsville
- Skiing in Huntsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntsville
- Caves and Mines in Huntsville
- Arts and Crafts in Huntsville