For those outdoor loving families, West Virginia is your new best friend! Hiking, biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting and caving will all give the kids something exciting to tell their friends about. A true adventure!
There are SO many places to experience these thrills. ExploreWV GeoChallenge is a unique and fun way to work together as a family exploring the beautiful mountain trails. ACE Adventure Resort gives you almost TOO many options - rafting, biking, ATV, mud obstacle courses….you name it! The Greenbrier River Trail offers cross-country skiing (yep - it’s an all year round state!) as well as horseback riding, and Hatfield McCoy Trails give dirt bike and ATV riders incredible scenery to navigate through.
Of course, the adventure isn’t all above ground! Lost World Caverns and Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine give kids a chance to explore the incredible formations below the earth’s surface.
Top that off with animal attractions, museums, indoor play, amazing national parks and stunning state parks, and good old fashioned water parks - West Virginia really is jam packed with kids fun! Good luck choosing what to do first!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntington
- Waterparks in Huntington
- Zoos in Huntington
- Tours in Huntington
- Indoor Play in Huntington
- Museums in Huntington
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntington
- Historical Attractions in Huntington
- Transport Attractions in Huntington
- RV/Campsite in Huntington
- Skiing in Huntington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntington
- Caves and Mines in Huntington
- Arts and Crafts in Huntington