A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Huntersville, North Carolina, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Tar Heel State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Huntersville…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Huntersville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 101
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Huntersville
- Waterparks in Huntersville
- Zoos in Huntersville
- Tours in Huntersville
- Indoor Play in Huntersville
- Museums in Huntersville
- National Parks / Natural World in Huntersville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Huntersville
- Historical Attractions in Huntersville
- Transport Attractions in Huntersville
- RV/Campsite in Huntersville
- Skiing in Huntersville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Huntersville
- Caves and Mines in Huntersville
- Arts and Crafts in Huntersville