The birthplace of American music and home to the fourth longest river in the world, Mississippi is an incredible state with beaches, forests, wildlife, parks, and of course some of the best food kids will ever experience (Just like Momma made!)
The state was home to some of the country’s bloodiest battles, and sites like Vicksburg National Military Park are perfect stops for those little history buffs, and some museums continue these stories like the Armed Forces Museum. Of course, the incredibly diverse history can be found in other museums like the Delta Blues Museum and Museum of the Mississippi Delta!
Step back in time in nature with the Mississippi Petrified Forest, and kids will love exploring the stunning state parks - including Roosevelt, Holmes County and Clarkco - just to name a few!
Kids will love to cool off in summer with waterparks like Barnacle Bills or Geyser Falls, very cool animals are waiting at places like The Gator Ranch or Hattiesburg Zoo, and they can even test a space shuttle engine at the NASA Infinity Science Center!
And what would a trip to Mississippi be without exploring those rivers! Eco Tours of South Mississippi is just one place that has you covered!
Embrace that old Deep South, and let kids soak up the magic!
There are so many fun things to do in Holly Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 45
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Holly Springs
- Waterparks in Holly Springs
- Zoos in Holly Springs
- Tours in Holly Springs
- Indoor Play in Holly Springs
- Museums in Holly Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Holly Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Holly Springs
- Historical Attractions in Holly Springs
- Transport Attractions in Holly Springs
- RV/Campsite in Holly Springs
- Skiing in Holly Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Holly Springs
- Caves and Mines in Holly Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Holly Springs