It’s animal time in Hillsville, Virginia and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Hillsville because this The Old Dominion State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Hillsville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 90
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Hillsville
- Waterparks in Hillsville
- Zoos in Hillsville
- Tours in Hillsville
- Indoor Play in Hillsville
- Museums in Hillsville
- National Parks / Natural World in Hillsville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Hillsville
- Historical Attractions in Hillsville
- Transport Attractions in Hillsville
- RV/Campsite in Hillsville
- Skiing in Hillsville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Hillsville
- Caves and Mines in Hillsville
- Arts and Crafts in Hillsville