It’s animal time in High Point, North Carolina and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than High Point because this The Tar Heel State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in High Point with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 107
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in High Point
- Waterparks in High Point
- Zoos in High Point
- Tours in High Point
- Indoor Play in High Point
- Museums in High Point
- National Parks / Natural World in High Point
- Things to do for Active Kids in High Point
- Historical Attractions in High Point
- Transport Attractions in High Point
- RV/Campsite in High Point
- Skiing in High Point
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in High Point
- Caves and Mines in High Point
- Arts and Crafts in High Point