“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in High Point, North Carolina there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Tar Heel State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around High Point, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of High Point!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in High Point with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 106
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in High Point
- Waterparks in High Point
- Zoos in High Point
- Tours in High Point
- Indoor Play in High Point
- Museums in High Point
- National Parks / Natural World in High Point
- Things to do for Active Kids in High Point
- Historical Attractions in High Point
- Transport Attractions in High Point
- RV/Campsite in High Point
- Skiing in High Point
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in High Point
- Caves and Mines in High Point
- Arts and Crafts in High Point