Lighthouses, battleships, wildlife, thrilling roller coasters, pirates…and ghosts? Seem like a place your kids will love? Best get to North Carolina pretty quickly then!
This incredible state has SO much to do for kids…here’s why! How about climbing aboard the historic Battleship USS North Carolina? Kids can experience true history (AND search for those ghosts at the same time!). There is farm fun with places like Winterpast Farm and Hill Ridge Farms - or perhaps they want some of the BIGGER animals with North Carolina Zoo and the rehabilitative Aloha Safari Zoo.
The whole family can get their big thrills at Tweetsie Railroad or Ghost Town In The Sky (only for those brave outlaws) - oh yes, the pirates! North Carolina Maritime Museums can take kids back to the times of Blackbeard!
There are incredible gem fun with Gold City Gem Mine, and underground adventure at Linville Caverns, and even a swamp! Dismal Swamp State Park will introduce kids to this geological wonder.
We did tell you that North Carolina had great places to visit with kids…now the hard part. What to do first!
There are so many fun things to do in High Point with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 107
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in High Point
- Waterparks in High Point
- Zoos in High Point
- Tours in High Point
- Indoor Play in High Point
- Museums in High Point
- National Parks / Natural World in High Point
- Things to do for Active Kids in High Point
- Historical Attractions in High Point
- Transport Attractions in High Point
- RV/Campsite in High Point
- Skiing in High Point
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in High Point
- Caves and Mines in High Point
- Arts and Crafts in High Point