It’s Indoor Play time in High Point, North Carolina!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Tar Heel State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
High Point is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in High Point with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 107
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in High Point
- Waterparks in High Point
- Zoos in High Point
- Tours in High Point
- Indoor Play in High Point
- Museums in High Point
- National Parks / Natural World in High Point
- Things to do for Active Kids in High Point
- Historical Attractions in High Point
- Transport Attractions in High Point
- RV/Campsite in High Point
- Skiing in High Point
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in High Point
- Caves and Mines in High Point
- Arts and Crafts in High Point