You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Hay Springs, Nebraska!)
Hay Springs is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Comhusker State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Hay Springs’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Hay Springs when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Hay Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 33
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Hay Springs
- Waterparks in Hay Springs
- Zoos in Hay Springs
- Tours in Hay Springs
- Indoor Play in Hay Springs
- Museums in Hay Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Hay Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Hay Springs
- Historical Attractions in Hay Springs
- Transport Attractions in Hay Springs
- RV/Campsite in Hay Springs
- Skiing in Hay Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Hay Springs
- Caves and Mines in Hay Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Hay Springs