Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Hawaii why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Aloha State where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in Hawaii….so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Hawaii
- Waterparks in Hawaii
- Zoos in Hawaii
- Tours in Hawaii
- Indoor Play in Hawaii
- Museums in Hawaii
- National Parks / Natural World in Hawaii
- Things to do for Active Kids in Hawaii
- Historical Attractions in Hawaii
- Transport Attractions in Hawaii
- RV/Campsite in Hawaii
- Skiing in Hawaii
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Hawaii
- Caves and Mines in Hawaii
- Arts and Crafts in Hawaii