Get the family ready for some old-fashioned family fun, because Harrisburg is calling! There are so many things to do in Harrisburg with the kids, you won’t want to leave!
Want to start with some creativity? Then kids, get those minds and hands ready because the Curiosity Connection State Museum is ready for those 2 to 5 year olds to try those hands-on exhibits and develop their minds!
The State Museum of Pennsylvania is where the whole family can learn all about this states history - from the Earth’s beginnings to the present, and the National Civil War Museum is one of the largest museums dedicated solely to the Civil War - a great eye-opening experience.
Fancy some nature? Tucked away in Central Pennsylvania is Wildwood Park, great for exploring and playing! More playing? Places like Water Golf will certainly entertain the family!
So get the family out to have some fun in this great state’s capital city - there are so many places to visit!
There are so many fun things to do in Harrisburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 202
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Harrisburg
- Waterparks in Harrisburg
- Zoos in Harrisburg
- Tours in Harrisburg
- Indoor Play in Harrisburg
- Museums in Harrisburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Harrisburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Harrisburg
- Historical Attractions in Harrisburg
- Transport Attractions in Harrisburg
- RV/Campsite in Harrisburg
- Skiing in Harrisburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Harrisburg
- Caves and Mines in Harrisburg
- Arts and Crafts in Harrisburg