For those outdoor loving families, West Virginia is your new best friend! Hiking, biking, rock climbing, whitewater rafting and caving will all give the kids something exciting to tell their friends about. A true adventure!
There are SO many places to experience these thrills. ExploreWV GeoChallenge is a unique and fun way to work together as a family exploring the beautiful mountain trails. ACE Adventure Resort gives you almost TOO many options - rafting, biking, ATV, mud obstacle courses….you name it! The Greenbrier River Trail offers cross-country skiing (yep - it’s an all year round state!) as well as horseback riding, and Hatfield McCoy Trails give dirt bike and ATV riders incredible scenery to navigate through.
Of course, the adventure isn’t all above ground! Lost World Caverns and Beckley Exhibition Coal Mine give kids a chance to explore the incredible formations below the earth’s surface.
Top that off with animal attractions, museums, indoor play, amazing national parks and stunning state parks, and good old fashioned water parks - West Virginia really is jam packed with kids fun! Good luck choosing what to do first!
There are so many fun things to do in Harpers Ferry with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 234
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Harpers Ferry
- Waterparks in Harpers Ferry
- Zoos in Harpers Ferry
- Tours in Harpers Ferry
- Indoor Play in Harpers Ferry
- Museums in Harpers Ferry
- National Parks / Natural World in Harpers Ferry
- Things to do for Active Kids in Harpers Ferry
- Historical Attractions in Harpers Ferry
- Transport Attractions in Harpers Ferry
- RV/Campsite in Harpers Ferry
- Skiing in Harpers Ferry
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Harpers Ferry
- Caves and Mines in Harpers Ferry
- Arts and Crafts in Harpers Ferry