Illinois is a state seeped in history, excitement and adventure. It was also the state that Abraham Lincoln chose to call home, so that makes it pretty special! (You can even visit his home at the Lincoln Home National Historic Site!)
The Prairie State has thrills and spills ahoy with Pirates Cove Children’s Theme Park, and that classic Six Flags Great America! There are animals a-plenty with attractions like Brookfield Zoo, Summerfield Zoo and Wildlife Prairie Park, and great adventures perfect for those little kids with Safariland!
Museums are never far away featuring an incredible range of exhibits from the Geology Museum and the Chanute Aerospace Museum, to the Monticello Railway Museum and the historic Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum.
Active kids - you will have a field day with attractions such as American Obstacle adventure park, and the very exciting K1 Speed racing!
Illinois has small towns with charm, and big cities with excitement. It’s the heart of America with endless places to visit with kids. Enjoy it, and don’t forget to get your kicks because Illinois is the start of Route 66!
There are so many fun things to do in Hanna City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 37
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Hanna City
- Waterparks in Hanna City
- Zoos in Hanna City
- Tours in Hanna City
- Indoor Play in Hanna City
- Museums in Hanna City
- National Parks / Natural World in Hanna City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Hanna City
- Historical Attractions in Hanna City
- Transport Attractions in Hanna City
- RV/Campsite in Hanna City
- Skiing in Hanna City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Hanna City
- Caves and Mines in Hanna City
- Arts and Crafts in Hanna City