It’s animal time in Gulf Shores, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Gulf Shores because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Gulf Shores with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gulf Shores
- Waterparks in Gulf Shores
- Zoos in Gulf Shores
- Tours in Gulf Shores
- Indoor Play in Gulf Shores
- Museums in Gulf Shores
- National Parks / Natural World in Gulf Shores
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gulf Shores
- Historical Attractions in Gulf Shores
- Transport Attractions in Gulf Shores
- RV/Campsite in Gulf Shores
- Skiing in Gulf Shores
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gulf Shores
- Caves and Mines in Gulf Shores
- Arts and Crafts in Gulf Shores