Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Palmetto State…we certainly are! If you’re in Greenville and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous South Carolina sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Greenville, South Carolina! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Greenville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 90
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greenville
- Waterparks in Greenville
- Zoos in Greenville
- Tours in Greenville
- Indoor Play in Greenville
- Museums in Greenville
- National Parks / Natural World in Greenville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greenville
- Historical Attractions in Greenville
- Transport Attractions in Greenville
- RV/Campsite in Greenville
- Skiing in Greenville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greenville
- Caves and Mines in Greenville
- Arts and Crafts in Greenville