Trains, planes and automobiles in The Palmetto State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Greenville, South Carolina!
Greenville has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Greenville!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Greenville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 90
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greenville
- Waterparks in Greenville
- Zoos in Greenville
- Tours in Greenville
- Indoor Play in Greenville
- Museums in Greenville
- National Parks / Natural World in Greenville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greenville
- Historical Attractions in Greenville
- Transport Attractions in Greenville
- RV/Campsite in Greenville
- Skiing in Greenville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greenville
- Caves and Mines in Greenville
- Arts and Crafts in Greenville