You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Greenville, South Carolina!)
Greenville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Palmetto State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Greenville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Greenville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Greenville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greenville
- Waterparks in Greenville
- Zoos in Greenville
- Tours in Greenville
- Indoor Play in Greenville
- Museums in Greenville
- National Parks / Natural World in Greenville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greenville
- Historical Attractions in Greenville
- Transport Attractions in Greenville
- RV/Campsite in Greenville
- Skiing in Greenville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greenville
- Caves and Mines in Greenville
- Arts and Crafts in Greenville