Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Greenville, South Carolina, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Palmetto State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Greenville…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Greenville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 89
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greenville
- Waterparks in Greenville
- Zoos in Greenville
- Tours in Greenville
- Indoor Play in Greenville
- Museums in Greenville
- National Parks / Natural World in Greenville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greenville
- Historical Attractions in Greenville
- Transport Attractions in Greenville
- RV/Campsite in Greenville
- Skiing in Greenville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greenville
- Caves and Mines in Greenville
- Arts and Crafts in Greenville