It’s animal time in Greensburg, Indiana and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Greensburg because this The Hoosier State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Greensburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greensburg
- Waterparks in Greensburg
- Zoos in Greensburg
- Tours in Greensburg
- Indoor Play in Greensburg
- Museums in Greensburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Greensburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greensburg
- Historical Attractions in Greensburg
- Transport Attractions in Greensburg
- RV/Campsite in Greensburg
- Skiing in Greensburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greensburg
- Caves and Mines in Greensburg
- Arts and Crafts in Greensburg