Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Tar Heel State…we certainly are! If you’re in Greensboro and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous North Carolina sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Greensboro, North Carolina! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Greensboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greensboro
- Waterparks in Greensboro
- Zoos in Greensboro
- Tours in Greensboro
- Indoor Play in Greensboro
- Museums in Greensboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Greensboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greensboro
- Historical Attractions in Greensboro
- Transport Attractions in Greensboro
- RV/Campsite in Greensboro
- Skiing in Greensboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greensboro
- Caves and Mines in Greensboro
- Arts and Crafts in Greensboro