Trains, planes and automobiles in The Tar Heel State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Greensboro, North Carolina!
Greensboro has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Greensboro!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Greensboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greensboro
- Waterparks in Greensboro
- Zoos in Greensboro
- Tours in Greensboro
- Indoor Play in Greensboro
- Museums in Greensboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Greensboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greensboro
- Historical Attractions in Greensboro
- Transport Attractions in Greensboro
- RV/Campsite in Greensboro
- Skiing in Greensboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greensboro
- Caves and Mines in Greensboro
- Arts and Crafts in Greensboro