A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Greensboro, North Carolina, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Tar Heel State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Greensboro…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Greensboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greensboro
- Waterparks in Greensboro
- Zoos in Greensboro
- Tours in Greensboro
- Indoor Play in Greensboro
- Museums in Greensboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Greensboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greensboro
- Historical Attractions in Greensboro
- Transport Attractions in Greensboro
- RV/Campsite in Greensboro
- Skiing in Greensboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greensboro
- Caves and Mines in Greensboro
- Arts and Crafts in Greensboro