Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Greensboro, North Carolina! Active kids in this The Tar Heel State city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Greensboro - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Greensboro with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Greensboro
- Waterparks in Greensboro
- Zoos in Greensboro
- Tours in Greensboro
- Indoor Play in Greensboro
- Museums in Greensboro
- National Parks / Natural World in Greensboro
- Things to do for Active Kids in Greensboro
- Historical Attractions in Greensboro
- Transport Attractions in Greensboro
- RV/Campsite in Greensboro
- Skiing in Greensboro
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Greensboro
- Caves and Mines in Greensboro
- Arts and Crafts in Greensboro