A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Green Bay, Wisconsin, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Badger State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Green Bay…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Green Bay with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Green Bay
- Waterparks in Green Bay
- Zoos in Green Bay
- Tours in Green Bay
- Indoor Play in Green Bay
- Museums in Green Bay
- National Parks / Natural World in Green Bay
- Things to do for Active Kids in Green Bay
- Historical Attractions in Green Bay
- Transport Attractions in Green Bay
- RV/Campsite in Green Bay
- Skiing in Green Bay
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Green Bay
- Caves and Mines in Green Bay
- Arts and Crafts in Green Bay