Toto…I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore. Wait a minute, yes we are, and it’s super FUN!
Kansas is classic America, with “home on the range” prairies and that iconic cowboy culture.
It’s also a state infused with American Indian history, and places like Pawnee Indian Village Museum can teach children about this important part of American history (Fun fact - four tribes still live in the state!)
Summers have never been so fun with attractions like Rock River Rapids, and wildlife has never been so diverse with the huge Lee Richardson Zoo and Tanganyika Wildlife Park, and see history come back to life with the unique High Plains Museum and Boot Hill Museum.
This BBQ loving state has prairies to explore, museums to get lost in, and incredible fun for those active kids.
And of course, what would a trip to Kansas be without visiting Dorothys House and Land Of Oz? Click those heels in this replica of that famous house - “There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas! There’s no place like Kansas!’
And you’d be right. There isn’t!
There are so many fun things to do in Great Bend with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 42
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Great Bend
- Waterparks in Great Bend
- Zoos in Great Bend
- Tours in Great Bend
- Indoor Play in Great Bend
- Museums in Great Bend
- National Parks / Natural World in Great Bend
- Things to do for Active Kids in Great Bend
- Historical Attractions in Great Bend
- Transport Attractions in Great Bend
- RV/Campsite in Great Bend
- Skiing in Great Bend
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Great Bend
- Caves and Mines in Great Bend
- Arts and Crafts in Great Bend