It’s animal time in Grass Valley, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Grass Valley because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Grass Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grass Valley
- Waterparks in Grass Valley
- Zoos in Grass Valley
- Tours in Grass Valley
- Indoor Play in Grass Valley
- Museums in Grass Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Grass Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grass Valley
- Historical Attractions in Grass Valley
- Transport Attractions in Grass Valley
- RV/Campsite in Grass Valley
- Skiing in Grass Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grass Valley
- Caves and Mines in Grass Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Grass Valley