It’s Indoor Play time in Grand Rapids, Michigan!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Great Lakes State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Grand Rapids is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Rapids with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 56
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Rapids
- Waterparks in Grand Rapids
- Zoos in Grand Rapids
- Tours in Grand Rapids
- Indoor Play in Grand Rapids
- Museums in Grand Rapids
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Rapids
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Rapids
- Historical Attractions in Grand Rapids
- Transport Attractions in Grand Rapids
- RV/Campsite in Grand Rapids
- Skiing in Grand Rapids
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Rapids
- Caves and Mines in Grand Rapids
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Rapids