It’s Indoor Play time in Grand Prairie, Texas!
Indoor Play is a great way for those younger kids to bounce, crawl, hide and play the day away in a safe, comfortable and super fun environment. There are plenty of places to visit with kids in this The Lone Star State city that offer a fun indoor play experience.
They are environments filled with activities perfectly designed for kids and their development. Colorful bouncy inflatables are ready to be bounced on. Those younger tots have special areas just for them. Games and toys are waiting to be played with.
Parents - it’s not just kids fun because there is often pretty awesome areas for you to relax in too!
Grand Prairie is teeming with places to visit with children who want to spend a few hours having a great time, in that cozy and protected environment.
Are you ready to bounce the day away…because we certainly are!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Prairie with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Prairie
- Waterparks in Grand Prairie
- Zoos in Grand Prairie
- Tours in Grand Prairie
- Indoor Play in Grand Prairie
- Museums in Grand Prairie
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Prairie
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Prairie
- Historical Attractions in Grand Prairie
- Transport Attractions in Grand Prairie
- RV/Campsite in Grand Prairie
- Skiing in Grand Prairie
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Prairie
- Caves and Mines in Grand Prairie
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Prairie