You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Grand Prairie, Texas!)
Grand Prairie is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Lone Star State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Grand Prairie’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Grand Prairie when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Prairie with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Prairie
- Waterparks in Grand Prairie
- Zoos in Grand Prairie
- Tours in Grand Prairie
- Indoor Play in Grand Prairie
- Museums in Grand Prairie
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Prairie
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Prairie
- Historical Attractions in Grand Prairie
- Transport Attractions in Grand Prairie
- RV/Campsite in Grand Prairie
- Skiing in Grand Prairie
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Prairie
- Caves and Mines in Grand Prairie
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Prairie