Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Grand Prairie, Texas, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in The Lone Star State you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Grand Prairie…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Prairie with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 78
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Prairie
- Waterparks in Grand Prairie
- Zoos in Grand Prairie
- Tours in Grand Prairie
- Indoor Play in Grand Prairie
- Museums in Grand Prairie
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Prairie
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Prairie
- Historical Attractions in Grand Prairie
- Transport Attractions in Grand Prairie
- RV/Campsite in Grand Prairie
- Skiing in Grand Prairie
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Prairie
- Caves and Mines in Grand Prairie
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Prairie