Of course kids always have fun in the great outdoors, but sometimes kids want something more than scenic drives and lake adventures. That’s where Colorado comes in - they have it all!
Never considered Colorado for theme parks? Head to Lakeside Amusement Park to change that! Didn’t think Colorado was for the animal lovers? How about Cheyenne Mountain Zoo or Downtown Aquarium?
What about museums? Where do we start! History lives with Buffalo Bill Grave and Museum, kids can create and play at the Children’s Museum of Denver, and who doesn’t love a ghost town! Ghost Town Museum will sort you right out!
And of course, how can we not mention the great outdoors - but with a difference! Kids can surround themselves with fossils at the The Dinosaur National Monument, or visit the second most visited mountain in the world at Pikes Peak!
There is so much kids fun to be had in Colorado for the active kids, train lovers, nature lovers and of course the little ones (there is even Santa’s Workshop!) but let’s not forget that Colorado is one of the premiere skiing states in the USA.
Colorado? More like Colora-GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Junction with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 8
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Junction
- Waterparks in Grand Junction
- Zoos in Grand Junction
- Tours in Grand Junction
- Indoor Play in Grand Junction
- Museums in Grand Junction
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Junction
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Junction
- Historical Attractions in Grand Junction
- Transport Attractions in Grand Junction
- RV/Campsite in Grand Junction
- Skiing in Grand Junction
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Junction
- Caves and Mines in Grand Junction
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Junction