Can’t decide if you want to experience the true American prairies, marvel at magnificent peaks, get lost in a rich history or have some fun in some sand dunes? In Nebraska, you don’t have to - it has it all!
What better way to start your family adventure than with genuine Nebraskan activities, like the historic Pioneer Village, the very sweet and entertaining Poppys Pumpkin Patch?
Museums like Omaha Children’s Museum and Custer County Historical Society offer kids opportunities to learn creatively, and the outdoors are just waiting to be played in with the 2,000 acre Lake Minatare, and the activity packed Missouri National River.
Of course, there are a host of fun activities for those active families - with centers like Columbus Event Center or the rolling fun of Skate Zone. Families can even enjoy the charming small town-vibes with those sweet pumpkin patches, like Valas or Country Harvest, or perhaps enjoy the world’s largest indoor desert at Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo!
Nebraska has so much to offer kids, with an incredible amount of fun things to do both indoors and outdoors. A truly unique character within the USA.
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Island with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Island
- Waterparks in Grand Island
- Zoos in Grand Island
- Tours in Grand Island
- Indoor Play in Grand Island
- Museums in Grand Island
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Island
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Island
- Historical Attractions in Grand Island
- Transport Attractions in Grand Island
- RV/Campsite in Grand Island
- Skiing in Grand Island
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Island
- Caves and Mines in Grand Island
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Island