Who’s ready for some water fun!? Being in The Grand Canyon State…we certainly are! If you’re in Grand Canyon and looking for some fun things to do with kids, there are a host of water parks and water attractions which are perfect. You certainly won’t be short of places to visit to cool off with the family - no matter what the age.
Each family friendly water park has its own unique features, attractions and activities that make it special to visit with children, and they range from the adventurous and WILD, to the charming and simple.
You can find waterslides that twist and turn, buckets that will soak you, lazy rivers to take it easy and even areas just for those little water babies in the family.
Whether that gorgeous Arizona sun has you searching for an outdoor adventure, or you prefer the indoor kind, there are PERFECT places to go for every family.
So let’s get going and make a SPLASH in Grand Canyon, Arizona! You know you’re ready!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Canyon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 17
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Canyon
- Waterparks in Grand Canyon
- Zoos in Grand Canyon
- Tours in Grand Canyon
- Indoor Play in Grand Canyon
- Museums in Grand Canyon
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Canyon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Canyon
- Historical Attractions in Grand Canyon
- Transport Attractions in Grand Canyon
- RV/Campsite in Grand Canyon
- Skiing in Grand Canyon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Canyon
- Caves and Mines in Grand Canyon
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Canyon