“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Grand Canyon, Arizona there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Grand Canyon State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Grand Canyon, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Grand Canyon!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Canyon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 20
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Canyon
- Waterparks in Grand Canyon
- Zoos in Grand Canyon
- Tours in Grand Canyon
- Indoor Play in Grand Canyon
- Museums in Grand Canyon
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Canyon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Canyon
- Historical Attractions in Grand Canyon
- Transport Attractions in Grand Canyon
- RV/Campsite in Grand Canyon
- Skiing in Grand Canyon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Canyon
- Caves and Mines in Grand Canyon
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Canyon