If there was ever a natural wonder to experience in your lifetime, it might just be the Grand Canyon!
The Grand Canyon is Arizona's natural rock formation that was carved by the mighty Colorado River, and is a whopping 227 miles long!
It's also a place where you can not only see it, but experience it and learn about it too, with the many attractions in the area! You can be very BRAVE and try thr Grang Canyon Sky Walk - the glass bridge that suspends you more than 4000 ft above the gorge floor, or you take just enjoy the surrounding nature and explore the Grand Canyon National Park!
Think winter is out? Nope! Not with the Flagstaff Nordic Center, which gives you skiling fun when you're in that white wonderland.
The Grand Canyon is a true feat of nature, and one that you certainly won't want to miss. Just don't forget your camera, and your sense of adventure!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Canyon with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 20
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Canyon
- Waterparks in Grand Canyon
- Zoos in Grand Canyon
- Tours in Grand Canyon
- Indoor Play in Grand Canyon
- Museums in Grand Canyon
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Canyon
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Canyon
- Historical Attractions in Grand Canyon
- Transport Attractions in Grand Canyon
- RV/Campsite in Grand Canyon
- Skiing in Grand Canyon
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Canyon
- Caves and Mines in Grand Canyon
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Canyon