Camping is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to The Palmetto State, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
Goose Creek is a great city to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in Goose Creek for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are so many fun things to do in Goose Creek with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Goose Creek
- Waterparks in Goose Creek
- Zoos in Goose Creek
- Tours in Goose Creek
- Indoor Play in Goose Creek
- Museums in Goose Creek
- National Parks / Natural World in Goose Creek
- Things to do for Active Kids in Goose Creek
- Historical Attractions in Goose Creek
- Transport Attractions in Goose Creek
- RV/Campsite in Goose Creek
- Skiing in Goose Creek
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Goose Creek
- Caves and Mines in Goose Creek
- Arts and Crafts in Goose Creek