Rich in culture, history and natural beauty, Washington is where you can be in the bustling city one minute, then looking out across the rugged cliffs that hug the Pacific Ocean the next.
With over 200 National Parks, rainforest, mountains, water parks, skating rinks, go-karting tracks, fairs and farms, where are so many fun things to do in Washington in kids!
There are museums galore covering a HUGE range of topics, from the interactive KidsQuest Childrens Museum, to the Bremerton Bug Museum filled with creepy crawlies! History comes back to life at places like the 1880s Pioneer Farm Museum, and the fascinating Queen of Seattle Paddle Wheel Cruises.
Got active kids? Don’t you worry! Across there state there are so many activities for them, like the soaring iFLY Seattle, or the extreme G6 AirPark or Deep Forest Challenge - all great for kids AND adults!
And we haven’t even begun mentioning everything!
Washington is the only US state named after a president. If it was named after fun things to do for kids, it would be never ending!
There are so many fun things to do in Gig Harbor with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 97
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gig Harbor
- Waterparks in Gig Harbor
- Zoos in Gig Harbor
- Tours in Gig Harbor
- Indoor Play in Gig Harbor
- Museums in Gig Harbor
- National Parks / Natural World in Gig Harbor
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gig Harbor
- Historical Attractions in Gig Harbor
- Transport Attractions in Gig Harbor
- RV/Campsite in Gig Harbor
- Skiing in Gig Harbor
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gig Harbor
- Caves and Mines in Gig Harbor
- Arts and Crafts in Gig Harbor